Autoimmunity is a condition in which the immune system destroys its own healthy cells, tissues and other normal body constituents by releasing the protein called autoantibody. The common autoimmune disorders include Addison disease, Graves’ disease, multiple sclerosis, pernicious anemia.
- Track 1-1 Genetic factors
- Track 2-2 Infectious diseases and parasites
- Track 3-3 Chemical agents and drugs
- Track 4-4 Pathogenesis of autoimmunity
- Track 5-5 Immunofluorescence
- Track 6-6 Helminthic therapy and T-cell vaccination